We hope you enjoy our lakeside town home as much as we do! When you arrive, relax and make yourself at home at Point Venture Retreat. It is a privilege to share this with you, our friends, and we would love to continue our rental program for years to come. We realize that it's not a "plush" and "fancy" resort hotel, but it's very special to us. We ask that you would respect and treat Point Venture Retreat as if it were yours.
With that in mind, each guest is required to place a refundable deposit of $300 for purposes of reservation, damage, and clean-up. The damage deposit must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation and automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services tendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the waste container outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
- All keys are left where they are found and unit is left locked (Replacement key charges will be assessed at $15 per door key and $40 per magnetic pool/amenity pass).
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No evidence of pets and/or pet damage to Point Venture Retreat is found ($100 fee if found, plus damages).
- No early check-in or late check-outs (unless mutually agreed upon in writing).
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Point Venture Townhome Association.
Please be kind, and treat the house as it were your own. Any damages caused to any part of the house by guests misuse will be the responsibility of the guest(s) and deducted from your deposit or charged to your credit card. If cleaning beyond the "normal" is required, a $50 fee will be deducted from your security deposit
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Check-in time is 3PM and checkout time is 11AM. We appreciate your cooperation with these specific times, especially during the peak season months of June, July and August when we commonly have back-to-back renters.
- This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
CHARCOAL GRILLS ARE NOT PERMITTED in or on the decks of the Townhouse. Fines of up to $200 can be charged by Point Venture Fire Department if charcoal grills are used. Charcoal grills can be used in the grassy area in front of the property if the provided propane grill is not sufficient.
- PETS are not permitted at Point Venture Retreat.
- This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that the owners of Point Venture Retreat shall not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or their invitees or for any loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- KITCHEN - The house has a full sized kitchen stocked with plates, cups, bowls, silverware, pots, pans, etc. and a propane gas grill. If you choose to use the kitchen for cooking, please leave it the way you found it. There will be a $25 fee deducted from your security deposit if the kitchen is not left clean.
- BOAT DOCK - Due to unforeseen weather changes and varying lake levels the dock may not be functional at the time of your stay. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure it’s functionality but cannot guarantee it.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- PAYMENT-An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Payments will be accepted in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers’ checks, personal checks or Visa/MasterCard credit cards. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
- CANCELLATIONS- A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation within 14 days of the arrival date or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Cancellations must be made by phone (person to person). No phone messages or emails will be accepted for cancellations.
- MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to eight (8) will be assessed.
- THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY Longer minimum stays of 3 days are required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than the applicable minimum stay, the guest will be charged for the minimum stay.
- INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel set-up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate with the exception of green fees for golf.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, a daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- RATE CHANGES- Rates subject to change without